About Me

My photo
Abilene, Texas, United States
This is the blog where I post my short stories and bits and pieces of novels that are in the works. Family and close friends are always asking me what I write...so here you go!

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

LOST.....and Brian Mcfadden


This one of my favorite tv shows...and the guy singing, one of my favorite music artists.

Bryan Mcfadden - Demons



Real To Me


Irish Son


Like Only A Woman Can


Sorry, Love Daddy


Almost Here


Everybody's Someone

3 comments:

  1. Hey
    It was really good to talk to you on Sunday. i'm glad that you're doing well. Anyway, it was good visiting with you... I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you get that pretty border up top of your page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay Tash,
    I've been thinking about you...I'm ready for a new update! :) Hope you are doing great and that midterms went well. :)
    Talk to you later,

    ReplyDelete