About Me

My photo
Abilene, Texas, United States
This is the blog where I post my short stories and bits and pieces of novels that are in the works. Family and close friends are always asking me what I write...so here you go!

Friday, November 2, 2007

mmmhhhh...


This looks like an awesome movie that is coming out the end of this month...the little boy is one of the best child actors I've ever seen, Freddie Highmore...

August Rush


here's a clip from a movie he was in several years ago...so sad, just look at his eyes...

(Finding Neverland)

1 comment:

  1. hey...
    as you have seen, i had to redo my whole entire blog... grrr.. and now i can't seem to find that little thing at the bottom of the posts that says "0 comments" or whatever... does it come up when you pull my blog up? If not, i don't know how I can have anyone leave a comment! Help me, oh guru of the blogs!
    Hope you're doing well.. still looking forward to that meal at Cook's one of these days!
    Talk to you later...
    if you can't comment on my blog, email me @ sheyannebland@gmail.com
    love you

    ReplyDelete