About Me

My photo
Abilene, Texas, United States
This is the blog where I post my short stories and bits and pieces of novels that are in the works. Family and close friends are always asking me what I write...so here you go!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Speaking of dreams...


...nice music video I wanted to share...

From the Irish boy Band Westlife - "I have a dream"



and here is all the rest of my favorite music videos from these guys...I'm into pop at the moment as you can tell.

Queen of My Heart


My Love


Swear It Again



If I Let You Go


Seasons in the Sun


More than Words


Tonight


World of Our Own


Be With You


On My Shoulder


My Girl


Uptown Girl


Why Do I Love You


What Makes a Man


Written in the Stars


You Make Me Feel


Medley Live


I Lay My Love On You


Total Eclipse of the Heart


The Rose


You Raise Me Up


Amazing

1 comment:

  1. Hay, I am so sorry I have not been checking my comments...been so busy. I really do not know what is happening with my email. I am having problems and it is driving me crazy!!!! I am about to call and see exactly what is going on. But please do try again. I had my cousin Emily who could not get through to me for a few times finally did this morning. So please try again. familyheritag one. Or see if you can just reply back to my prev. one if you still have it. I will email one to you and see if it goes through.

    Am excited about the email update!!! Will be so fun to hear all about what is going on in your life. The one word that describes me best is: Busy!I am ready to update my blog...but just have not had anything profound to update it with. :) Any way I will talk to you later!

    Take Care, God bless and Love you lots! amy

    ReplyDelete